Saturday, October 13, 2007
Ouch!

Yesterday night this little girl came up to me in the middle of a party and asked me, "Hi what race are you?"

I was stunned and said something stupid like " Erm, Tamil.. I mean Indian.. why?"

She went "Then how come you cannot speak tamil?"

I was dumbfounded, all I could say was smile and say, "Ask her Shivani why...haha"

Ouch. Ok this had to be coming for a long time, just that it had not been played out till now. She was just an innocent little girl who had no ill intention.

To top this I was appauled to see the number of Tamil songs and movies they knew when we were playing sherades... I was lucky my song was "Iruvan". Anythng more and I'll be so stunned.

I mean she's like 6,7?

This won't be the first time, but can I be salvaged? Or is there an acceptable answer to "Then how come you cannot speak tamil"?


{V}ickNesh on 6:33 PM