Monday, October 01, 2007
New life, New experiences

PROLOGUE
This entry I probably going to explain my 'absence' from my usual activities like badminton and my ps-ing of my friends over the last few weekends. Why I have been so anonymously busy. It would also explain why I have been spending More time with some people and clear some clouds, so do scroll down for some entry!


Ok I went for this function yesterday at Orchard country club... in the ruby room..



Lets guess who my date was for the night....















Was it A: Geetha, the black duo...
















B: Rashmi, the dancer
















C: Shivani, yes we know who she is...


















Or D: Menuri...









Yes you'd probably have guessed right, its C!

Ok so lets take a look of the real dates of the other 3...
























Yes we are four lucky guys... and Ravin had this really cool idea that we all came in


MAT BLACK


Don't we look Just Awesome...


Then Sudhin went "Hey why don't we wear coloured fedora's with matching ties!"





All right man, now tell me that doesn't look style!

Now that we were all stylish and stuff, we decided to act cool and uninterested in our uncoordinated-ly dressed dates..haha!

So they decided to play our game and rushed into their dressing room...


And when they were done...

Then since we were dressed for it, I suggested that we'd might as well just do a dance for the crowd, you know a little something impromptu?













And the gals were like "FOR REAL??!!"








So we hurried off into our pairs and started rehearsing with coordination from our in-house proff. dancer who'd made TV appearances- Rashmi!














And while they were rehearsing, shiva and me were having some fun...


Okok the pic actually goes like this!






Ok she is soo going to kill me for that... haha





And when we came together, we were really qutie good I have to say...



Too bad I haven't figured out how to get the video here yet...=)


EPILOGUE
Okok let me iron out some things. Yes you can pop back your jaws and save your arrows...

Yes I did join in this dance group, an Indian dance group and we have been rehearsing for a few weeks.

Yes we did do an Indian dance khair (don't know why but figured you'd ask tt)

And I too am recovering from the aftershock of all these. Today when I woke up, last night seemed so dreamy... I took some time to absorb it all. I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY! Haha. Remember, we must use our GV vouchers together k?

Could you imagine me doing anything like this a couple of years back?

Thanks guys for the unforgettable experience and the wonderful memories we've made!







{V}ickNesh on 3:22 AM