Wednesday, September 19, 2007
BAASHA

I Finally watched Baasha for the first time today!

Ok I know this is like 4 years slow since that is how long ago I was given this nick by some people in JJC during my first 3 months.

Perhaps it is 13 years slow as that is when this great movie was realeased! haha.

Aiya I know I am slow la.. but the impt thing is I am finally catching up right?

There was this song which dictated this intresting 8 by 8 law of life thing..

8: Time to play

16: STUDY STUDY

24: Getting married and stuff

32: Having kids ++

40: Your hard work all these years are paying off?

48: Time to take a break.. tour the world maybe?

56: Time to retire and time to take things slow...

64: Now living beyong this is simply NO GOOD!

Hahaha the last one is my favourite.. think PAP would love to debate this guide to world's end.. but if you look closely it ain't that far off.

I would like to get married at 24 if posible.

And I would want kids by 32.

OK the retirement part may be a bit far fetched in today's context but ya, think we all can take a guide from this and see if we're derailed from the 'bigger' picture in some sense.

And yes Laks, or anyone, if my tamil interpretation sux you can rectify them on the tagboard.

(PS. If you did think of me as your Baasha back then, thank you for looking up to me with such high esteem.)


{V}ickNesh on 10:59 AM