Saturday, October 06, 2007
Abhi's 20th

It all started with the present I guess... and where better to get a present for such an indian-y person than Mustafa!


Yes I had to resort to such means to avoid getting 'Hor lan'. Actually I think that this is a really usuful feature of camera phones... makes reaching new places so idiot proof... unless you're a rupa that is..haha

And FINALLY I found the place...haha

In case you didn't know they have this lame bag surrendering system at mustaafa, at ALL 6 of its entrances. My advice, avoid the main entrances like ENTRANCE-1 where even handbags may be 'sealed' Just head to the more ulu entrances at the back where they are either really nice or just zzz.



Guess who I met there...





Lil' miss vani ya?



Could't let her hat get all the attn now could I?



Yes we were on the fourth floor, and being a mature as we were, we just had to amuse ourselfs. So enjoy the spread below!!



The clown(s)



The Fiend and the blond princess..hahaha



The gremlins... we lk evil don't we?



ROCKER DUDE WITH ROCKER DUDETTE!



Ok so we both had a flu that day thanks to SOME ppl who just have to be sick rite...haha kidding la. So we did the most intellegent thing, we decided to get for our BD girl perfume! Haha shld have seen us la, stuggling to sniff all teh different samples with our stuffy noses. Wished I had my old hands for a sec, so that I had more area to spray on! haha.



We ended up getting her A Jessica PArker perfume caused it smelled indian-y. And thats whay and Indian-y person would like right? And It was accompanied by this adorable card we made from one of her old pics.. She was 9 (so she claimed) in this picture.





Ok the words did not get through in the end cause I wanted to preserve the resolution. But check out the back.



Haha you shld have seen her face when she got the card hahaha.

Ok thats all for now. Will continue with another entry abount the actual BD next weekw ehn I get out of my LAST exercise before ORD ok? Whahaha...





{V}ickNesh on 7:47 PM