Thursday, September 13, 2007
NUS CCA FORECAST

Ok I'm gonna ORD sooon, and its gonna be time to get a head start on my CCA of choice for NUS.

Ok I am sooo not going to join a cca or a related one to any of my ex cca's, which really makes quite a list! And there are those CCA's which I don't think I can join, but wth! Here's my shortlist vision...

1. Some sports CCA.. maybe TRACK AND FIELD...
PROS:
I may not be the fastest few or what now, but I am above average and am improving! I mean thats whats impt right? Progress? Am able to psch myself to train more than 4 times a week (As i did for AHM) and actually find running rather refreshing!

CONS:
My enthust for this was kinda squished when I heard of that indian kid who ran 32km everyday since he was four... MY gosh, I have no place in such a realm man... (Also made me realised how spoiled we were.. we run 21km like such a big deal, got water point everywhere, this kid can run32km with lousy shoes and stuff..) And I'd have to totally commint ALL my NUS to this one CCA probably, gonna make my leaving cert a bit focused and dry.. smth I'm not used to!

2. Indian Cultural Society!
Pros
OK I know.. get over your OMGS'es... Firstly I have not really parttake in any such society, so it'll be smth new.. WHy not EL society? 1. Have debated, 2. have dramaed 3. less lobang. Y \a lets face it, ICS would have more opportunities ofor the I's, especially in the competetie talent pool of NUS!. And I have seen what they can do, and they are really a happening lot! Somewhere a happening guy like me can fit in!

Cons
YES MY TAMIL SUX! Ok, we can work on that right?.. At least the conversation part? Yes I can! And so what if I can't speak well? I stillc an do my part in their events! I am a useful dude ya? I can do alot of different stuff, i mean I have done alot of different stuff and I can still contribute to the ICS!

3. Some weird new club
Pros
Ok these include some deli club or smth that is totally new and probably fun, with lots of new exposure! And it would take away the possible language barrier from the above..

Cons
Its probably not going to be a well-recognised cca.. I am seeking something fufilling, both in my life and on paper.. Intend to keep my hostely you know? (yes I do intend to stay in one..)

Hai what am I going to join? I have to say its probably going to be no.2. And it will be If i can get my tamil back on its feet! Well at least this is what I feel for now la.

We'll see.


{V}ickNesh on 9:30 AM