Friday, October 12, 2007
Abhi's 20th (Part 2)

Ok so we went to this mediterian restraunt at arab street. I have a feeling her friends chose the place for the belly dancers man! Haha. It was an alakat buffet, the fiid was alritght, but the service sucked. I swear the staff don't understand English! We had to ask for a jug of ice water at least 5 times before they brought us one, and it was not as if it was free! And the worst part was the "food wastage" they charged us which was so un expected. Sorry I so don't want to go into the details of the whole blondity of the situation. It was a birthday, we shld rememebr the fun stuff right?

See what shiva got me started doing..
















See la when I light up so 'da glamour' but she has to do everythign with style... haha

Then we decided tog et a taste of the birthday girl...


Ok then.. thats the last time we try anything vegetarian... haha



{V}ickNesh on 4:38 AM