Saturday, September 08, 2007
DETOX

From pre to post NS I am ridding myself of many bad, or what I see as useless or negative atributes or habits. Some probably accosiated with my obesity directly or otherwise. These are a few of the voices in my head which go "STOP!... IF NOT YOU'LL END UP LIKE APPLE!! WAHAHA)

1. STOP computer gaming (yes even freeing my self for the last one-dota)

2.STOP watching excessive TV and couch potato-ing.

3. STOP buying chocolates and chocolates cookies which I know I will binge on later

4. STOP being lazy to get out of the house (actually these days I have an urge to stay out, can't stand being cooped up even for a day!)

5. STOP not engagin in physical activities (hahahaha)

6. STOP being so SHY! (for pete's sake, you're HOT now...)

Anyway The detox is for the better la. But a new poblem has arose, By removing so much of my usual routine. AND I AM LEFT WITH NTH MUCH TO DO!

OK the list of AVOID's really do't make it better for me. And these go " WEI just cause you army doesn't eman you have to be ARMY...."

1. AVOID drinking and stuff, do not make an occasion, only join on at most...

2. AVOID clubbing and stuff, not worth the vice

3. AVOID starting to binge, caue it won't stop till I go for a jog!

And to close it all I have a list of Don't do's caus they just BORE me...

1. Soccer watching

2. Reading (of any dort)

3. Play pool or soccer (though I don;t mind starting the latter)

So to sum up, my days are rather BLANK. And to think I still don't blog? Smth is really wrong riht. I end up crashing NUS during my off days, which I really don't mind. Its easier on the pocket than shopping, and everyone else is at work or sch anyways.

So what Kind of guy am I?

A weird one I guess.

Just have to find my way la. Smth will work out. Right?


{V}ickNesh on 9:34 AM